1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Crock Pot Squirrel.

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by Red Neck64, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

A lot of the problems facing us today can be traced back to when we stopped providing our own food. I can't state the problem any simpler. This has been demonstrated in numerous documentaries - over population helps to kill civilizations, super heros, damns, and good health care.

Enough said, try planting a few seeds, and see if you can eat from your own labor. This would eliminate Chinese toxins shipped to us daily. But, what about our own stupidity? Processed foods may be the enemy, because our government (to which we pay stupendous taxes) can do nothing about it.

But, that's not the only enemy. I am going to stop here, because our real enemies are too numerous, and we voted them into power. And our biggest enemy IS anyone that does not fight our biggest enemy.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  2. devil8975

devil8975 New Member

funny stuff. an electric chair for squirrels....lol. your right tho. missouri has plenty of the little buggers. its time for a little squirrel-nic cleansing.
  3. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    That reminds me of a strange story......:eek:

8 or 10 years ago I was fishing on Table Rock Lake with an old friend that lives there.

Ole Ma Nature musta decided the squirrel population need a little thinnin.....

Damn things were trying to swim across the lake for some unknown reason.

Tree rats aren't built to be swimmers,

after a few hundred yards the poor little buggars would tire out and just slip below the surface....:(

My friend has lived on that lake for 25 years and he had never seen anything like that .....nor since.

Wierd deal.....
  4. Thomas_1

Thomas_1 New Member

Here in Missouri you have to watch out for those Special Op Squirrels.

Attached Files:

5. noslolo

noslolo New Member

two years ago I went squirrel hunting with my Father-in-law, who had just bagged 10 the week before and I never even saw one. On the way home I had to stop twice because the squirrels were playing in the street....Doh!!!!