Cross Breed Holster

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Bubblehead, May 31, 2010.

1. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Do any of you use the Cross Breed Super Tuck or Mini Tuck holsters? If so, what is your opinion of them.

Thanks,

John
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have a Super Tuck for my Bersa Thunder and you literally forget that you are wearing it. Very comfortable.
  3. pawn

pawn New Member

I have a super tuck for my CZ 2075 Rami. An exellent rig. I recommend their gun belt as well.
  4. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

But you have to already have extra room in your pants, correct? You've got to have a couple inches on the waistline - extra.
  5. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I've been using an ST "Deluxe" for about a year now. I carry my 24/7 ProC 45 in one almost everyday in it. The days I'm not carrying my 24/7 in my ST are the days I'm usually carrying my XDM40 in it instead.

The ST is a great holster and Mark (Crossbreed Owner) is a great guy. Mark owns the XDTalk forum and there is a Crossbreed Sub-forum over there. (I suggest going there if you have any questions.)
  6. Semper Fi

Semper Fi New Member

Yes, I own both of them. The Super Tuck holds my Glock 19 & the Mini Tuck has my Walther PPK/S.
    Both holsters hold my guns tight to my body at about 4:00. No printing at all. I highly recommend them.
    The tuckable factor is a big plus.
    John
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  7. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Thank you for your comments. I just ordered a mini-tuck for my SIG 230.

John
  8. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I have two Super Tuck Delux's, one in cow hide and the other in horse hide and I don't see much difference other than price. Maybe over time there will be. Overall I really like the holster as they spread the weight over a long area of the belt and are very comfortable for the entire day. To me they are an excellent buy and a good choice for carry. As to being tuckable I have an SP and tried to tuck it and it looked like I had a big tumor on my hip. If you had a nice flat auto it may work though. Good luck.
  9. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

After checking them out I am going to order the supertuck and belt, thanks for the links.
  10. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Your welcome!