1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

crossbow question

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by old semperfi, Oct 30, 2012.

1. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    i have been a deer hunter for years and have been sucessful at it with both bow and gun.i am now 61 and the bow had to go,just too stiff and have a bad back.i live in indiana and they now are allowing us to use crossbows all season long so that is my next adventure.i have never bought anything without researching and comparing the item i intend on buying.i guess you can call me anal about things.well here are my questions..........where can i get reviews on the different bows,i do not want to spend a foretune but i also do not want junk.what do you reccomend and why.please advise what you think and if you have one you might want to get rid of.thanks old semperfi
  2. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Parker makes a great x bow. I spent a lot on mine but it's deadly!! My buddy has the new ghost about half the price coming in around 650 and it shoots well to but u can tell the difference! I own a tornado
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I'll add as well I don't think I'll switch back to a bow