1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Crown Jewel

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by roadkingsteve, Jul 13, 2010.

1. roadkingsteve

roadkingsteve New Member

Went to an "Estate Sale" today. Came out with six. This is one of the jewels, maybe the crown. It's a .357 Lawman, Nickel, Ser. # L374XX.
    Means 1976 I think. It's been fired but not much.

Attached Files:

2. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

3. lawdawg

lawdawg Member

4. big steve

big steve New Member

That's real nice.
  5. roadkingsteve

roadkingsteve New Member

Thanks, unfortunately I will have to part with IT or my SP 101. That was mama's money I spent at the estate sale and she wants it back.

PS. I have a S&W 9 MM on the buy & sell, maybe I won't have to part with either one.
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  6. Rugermanws

Rugermanws Member

Nothing like the mystic and beauty of older guns and guitars. If I didn't have two kids I'd have alot more of them. I sold my Gold Cup Model 70 series so I could buy my son a quality bass guitar and amp. I always wanted both of my children to play an instrument. Do I miss it, heck yea... Would I do it again, heck yea. When I see him play with a local band I just smile and say, "It was worth it". P.S. I really don't like the music but I'll bet my mother and father felt the same with me playing Deep Purple and Grand Funk Railroad back in the days.