CT. PERMITS UP 90%

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by BETH, Sep 16, 2009.

1. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

thanks for the info
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Ponycar, in the state of florida even if you have a concealed permit you still have to have the background check. Only difference is that you can take the pistol with you right then and not have to wait the 3 day cool off crap.
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

In Mississippi when purchasing a gun, the permit is itself the background check.

You can purchase and walk out with the weapon and no background check. I believe that the theory is that since you don't get a permit here until the FBI background is complete, that the permit itself constitutes a sufficient check and proof of your being "okay" to purchase.

Glad to know that the Peoples Democratic Republic of Connecticut has a permit. I was under the impression that the Wooden Nutmegs were as liberal and bad as the PDR of Massachusetts. It wasn't so bad when I was growing up in Kensington during the late thirties, forties and early fifties..... :) :)