1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

CT. PERMITS UP 90%

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by BETH, Sep 16, 2009.

1. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

thanks for the info
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Ponycar, in the state of florida even if you have a concealed permit you still have to have the background check. Only difference is that you can take the pistol with you right then and not have to wait the 3 day cool off crap.
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

In Mississippi when purchasing a gun, the permit is itself the background check.

You can purchase and walk out with the weapon and no background check. I believe that the theory is that since you don't get a permit here until the FBI background is complete, that the permit itself constitutes a sufficient check and proof of your being "okay" to purchase.

Glad to know that the Peoples Democratic Republic of Connecticut has a permit. I was under the impression that the Wooden Nutmegs were as liberal and bad as the PDR of Massachusetts. It wasn't so bad when I was growing up in Kensington during the late thirties, forties and early fifties..... :) :)