Curious glitch since yesterday

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by RunningOnMT, Jun 9, 2011.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Yesterday while making a post when I clicked submit new thread my computer froze up. I thought maybe I needed to clear my cache. Now I have found in the past that if I simply go to internet options and click delete cookies, often that doesn't delete them all. So I instead click on settings, view files, select all, right click and delete. That gets rid of all the cookies, normally.

However, ever since yesterday there are tracking cookies from TFF that I can't delete. I've tried everything from rebooting to running prefetch and %temp%. There is one that says "edge.quantserve.com". The rest say "the firearmsforum.com. What gives with this? Is this somehow related to the new banner?
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Thank you Southernmoss. Now that I know what it is I'm not worried about it. I thought I'd picked something up from one of the links I clicked.