Curious!!??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brob73, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Brob73

Brob73 New Member

What would happen if the U.S Completely banned the sale,importation,and ownership of any and all firearms!!????
    ...just wonderin'.
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

I'm a'thinkin the same as others..."The second protects the first"...Reckon the only way to prevent the problem is to vote!...and vote the right way! Y'all gotta remember it will not happen in an instant...it happens in steps...VOTE!!! ...;)
  3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Revolution comes to mind! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

They know they can't get away with too much at once....or there really would be an armed revolt......

They will boil us slowly....taking our guns gradually so we are less aggitated about it......

Kinda like the dissappearance of "super sized" at mcdonalds....which is because of political pressure being applied..

I kinda wish they would go door to door all at once...they'd get their butts kicked......

mike
  5. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

Well, just look at what great things it did for the Aussies.

Law abiding citizens and hunters lost rights.

Violent crime rose the first year following the ban over 300%:

Rape has risen.

Home invasions are up.

Strong-arm robberies are up.

Murder is rampent.

Crime is still on the rise - since it's populace can no longer defend itself.

ISB
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I don't think Americans would set back and let them take all the guns all at once......

Just my opinion though....?

mike
  7. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Nope!...Probably not GN...but, there's an awful lot a'sheep out there...that...don't pay attention to the incremental "Leetle Steps" that are taken...'Course that's jest my opinion...:eek:
  8. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i'd be a criminal then, cuz they AINT gettin my gun!:D ;)

they are slowly but surely stripping us of our rights ~ as far as what is legal & what isnt these days concerning guns.

most libs i know, think gun ownership should be EXTREMELY controlled, but they see nothing wrong w/ janet jackson flipping out her boob in public:rolleyes: or homosexuals getting married..... nevermind that it totally offends christians...... eh ~ they are too stupid to see the forest for the trees! they think that gov control is good, that gov is gonna let them keep their 1st amendment rights, after they've stripped their 2 amendment rights......:confused: go figure!
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2004
  9. Country101

Country101 Active Member

I agree

I agree with everything you just said rosierita!

If somebody tries to take my guns, somebody's gonna tell the people's kin to come claim thier bodies.

It's a shame about the aussies, too. The Olympic shooters can't even practice in thier own country! They have to go somewhere else if they want to compete. It's sad.
  10. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

You have to remember that the Aussies were never a free-gun society. Having been started as a penal colony, there were always strict controls over guns in the hands of the "commoners." The elite rulers were allowed to have guns at will but were never that enthusiastic about the right, as they had no effective enemies to overcome in taking the continent for their own.

The Brits were a free-weapon society at one time, but started downhill when the Americans stomped them with civilian held arms, over the right of civilians to own arms. It took a couple of hundred years, but they finally urbanized the country enough to fix the social climate against self-defense.

We are on the way there, but it will probably take another 3 or 4 generations before they have our society suppressed enough to allow the government to protect us "cradle to grave." The only hope we have, in my opinion (remember, everybody has one) is for the suppressors to geet impatient enough to try the same stunt the British did in the last quarter of the 1700s.

Americans are very much like Mother Nature was depicted in the old commercial. Don't get them POed.

Pops
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2004
  11. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

In looking back at the last 50 years of voting

what has it gotten us, nothing. All we got was

a zillion more laws on the books that have

robbed us of our Freedoms ! What this country

needs is another Lexington & Concord incident.

Washington needs a good house cleaning just

like our Founding Fathers mentioned.

We need to get politically incorect and end all

tolerance when it comes to the 2nd, no mercy.

When it all comes right down to it these Jack Booted

Thugs will not show mercy either. You will be seperated

from your families and transported to the nearest

American Gulag Camp.

Long range skills will be essential.

Check out the thread in the RKBA forum.
  12. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I agree....

Also correct.
    The Branch Davidians showed more mercy to the JBT's that wanted to remove their wounded after the initial gunfight, than the JBT's did for the Branch Davidians in the final firey moments of their lives.........

mike