Curious...

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/24/02 7:28:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit Curious...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vibe talked a little bit about the Calico's...What is a Pre-ban with a 100 rd drum worth?...

Vibe77
    (8/25/02 12:20:01 am)
    Reply That depends
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    are we talking "Blue Book" or E-Bay prices.

Blue book M-100 carbine is around $250 I think

E-bay (If E-bay still sold guns) would be around $600

Replacement magazines have been running between $200 and $300 each. An "internal" repair kit from Calico is around $80-$90, An "External" repair kit is about the same. You cannot "legally" put an internal kit together with an external kit to form ONE complete magazine (As this would skirt the Large capacity magazine ban). But if you did, that still adds up to over $170 for a spare mag.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/25/02 5:57:44 am)
    Reply Re: That depends
    *UPDATE* Twenty-Second Edition Blue Book, M-100 100%... $625.00!
    In this age where truth is fleeting and mass manipulation is common, the ability to detect when something doesn't make sense is a valuable one.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/25/02 7:54:58 am)
    Reply | Edit Thanks!...for your info.
    Went ahead and picked one up(pre-ban) with 2 one hundred round magazines and scope mount. Will post a pic when I receive.

Vibe77
    (8/25/02 11:08:01 pm)
    Reply Thanks ZigZag
    Don't know which edition I had looked in. Just knew that it was rediculously low. Wonder what my M-100-P is worth...Or the M-100 Carbine with scope mount, scope and sling.