1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

custom 34mm rings for sako

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Captain Jack, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Captain Jack

Captain Jack New Member

Got my new leupold 3.5x14x56mmLR said it came with rings , it did but guess what not for my gun , sako takes there own bases , so went on search , find out sako makes 34mm rings , so i called beretta found out oh yes they do make 34mm rings for there bases , guess what they don`t import them from finland , so they told me to punt , so i called my local machinest find out he loves working on gun parts , so i gave him the job i said call me when there done not long he called , i went to his shop we installed the rings , he only charged me 150.00 thats what leupols gets for a set of 30mm rings , i was happy i would of paid more so happy i had to tell all you good people , so if you need some rings made for a reasonable price shoot me an email and i`ll give you the info , sorry for the bad pics bad lighting and cell phone pics ., GUN Sako finlite 75 cal. 22-250 :dance:

Attached Files:

2. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Wow, the 56mm objective sure makes the eye piece look small!!!
    Heck, you cant beat that for the price and a job well done!
    34mm, I havent been over 30mm as of yet.
    How's the .22-250 shoot?
  3. Captain Jack

Captain Jack New Member

the gun shoots great , i have not shot it yet with the new scope , i just got the scope last nite gonna shoot it today , gonna try diferent ammo at 300 yds after sighting closer first , had a 2.5x 10 x 42 leupold x30mm before this scope thinking the 34mm will let some light in got a great deal on the scope on ebay , coyote be afraid
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  4. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I'd say the 34mm will add a bit more light on things. I've gotta do a bit more shopping
    around...seems all the deals have been evading me as of late!
    I'd say it'll be a tac driver!