The Firearms Forum banner

custom 34mm rings for sako

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Zane71464 
#1 ·
Got my new leupold 3.5x14x56mmLR said it came with rings , it did but guess what not for my gun , sako takes there own bases , so went on search , find out sako makes 34mm rings , so i called beretta found out oh yes they do make 34mm rings for there bases , guess what they don`t import them from finland , so they told me to punt , so i called my local machinest find out he loves working on gun parts , so i gave him the job i said call me when there done not long he called , i went to his shop we installed the rings , he only charged me 150.00 thats what leupols gets for a set of 30mm rings , i was happy i would of paid more so happy i had to tell all you good people , so if you need some rings made for a reasonable price shoot me an email and i`ll give you the info , sorry for the bad pics bad lighting and cell phone pics ., GUN Sako finlite 75 cal. 22-250 :dance:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, the 56mm objective sure makes the eye piece look small!!!
Heck, you cant beat that for the price and a job well done!
34mm, I havent been over 30mm as of yet.
How's the .22-250 shoot?

#3 · (Edited)
the gun shoots great , i have not shot it yet with the new scope , i just got the scope last nite gonna shoot it today , gonna try diferent ammo at 300 yds after sighting closer first , had a 2.5x 10 x 42 leupold x30mm before this scope thinking the 34mm will let some light in got a great deal on the scope on ebay , coyote be afraid

#4 ·
I'd say the 34mm will add a bit more light on things. I've gotta do a bit more shopping
around...seems all the deals have been evading me as of late!
I'd say it'll be a tac driver!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.