Custom Ballester Molina Grips

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Boogalou
    (1/23/03 8:11:41 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Custom Ballester Molina Grips
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thought a few of you might be interested in pics of my new grips I just received from a gentleman in Norway. His webpage is - www.imageseek.com/hakan

The pic is here -

www.villagephotos.com/vie...d_=1420465

He mostly does grips for CZ pistols but will do special orders if he has a pair of grips to use as a template.

Edited by: Boogalou at: 1/23/03 8:16:18 am

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/23/03 9:23:13 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del nice
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nice looking grips Boogalou are they very expensive?I looked at his site and he has some nice wood. Benny in snowey NC

Boogalou
    (1/23/03 9:58:31 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: nice
    ""Nice looking grips Boogalou are they very expensive?I looked at his site and he has some nice wood. Benny in snowey NC""

Drop him a e-mail and let him know what you're interested in. I think his price varies a little depending upon what type of grips you want... But He would be the one to ask.

Birt in COLD Michigan

Edited by: Boogalou at: 1/23/03 9:59:53 am

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/23/03 11:07:31 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Grips
    What type wood is it before I email him.I want a set just like you have for my Ballester Molina.He may still have the pattern so I may not have to mail him my grips.Keep that cold weather up north it is going to get down to 8 tonight in NC. Benny

Boogalou
    (1/23/03 1:46:29 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Grips
    mckheean - The wood is ambione, but to tell you the truth I don't remember if it was flame or birdseye. From what I understand this is a African wood. He will have a set of my old grips to use as a template so you shouldn't have to send him yours.

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/23/03 3:06:49 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del grips
    Thanks Boogalou I will email him.