1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Custom Barrel makers...

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (6/28/01 10:24:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Custom Barrel makers...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anybody have a suggestion for a custom barrel maker/gunsmith that might tackle a long time quest/project of mine?

A new custom barrel chambered for 7.62x54R for a Steyr M95 Carbine....

The round functions through the Mannlicher action just fine, and I have lots of available ammo....

kdubaz
    (6/29/01 10:38:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Custom Barrel makers...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Polish -

Do you get, or can put your hands on, RIFLE or HANDLOADER magazines? There's quite a few custom barrel makers that advertize in them.

I've got a pretty good one here in my area named David A. Van Horn - he is pretty busy, but may have the time to whittle one out for you. I have several of his custom barrels and think highly of them. If you run into a stump, or just want his address, give a holler over in Admin/Mod forum and I'll slip you my e-mail addy.
    Keep below the ridgeline!