Custom Barrel makers...

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (6/28/01 10:24:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Custom Barrel makers...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anybody have a suggestion for a custom barrel maker/gunsmith that might tackle a long time quest/project of mine?

A new custom barrel chambered for 7.62x54R for a Steyr M95 Carbine....

The round functions through the Mannlicher action just fine, and I have lots of available ammo....

kdubaz
    (6/29/01 10:38:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Custom Barrel makers...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Polish -

Do you get, or can put your hands on, RIFLE or HANDLOADER magazines? There's quite a few custom barrel makers that advertize in them.

I've got a pretty good one here in my area named David A. Van Horn - he is pretty busy, but may have the time to whittle one out for you. I have several of his custom barrels and think highly of them. If you run into a stump, or just want his address, give a holler over in Admin/Mod forum and I'll slip you my e-mail addy.
    Keep below the ridgeline!