CVA Optima PRO

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by cattman11778, Jan 2, 2008.

1. cattman11778

cattman11778 New Member

I took apart my cva optima pro and i cant put it back together. Does anyone know or have the schematics for the trigger assembly???? Please help. Thanks Phil cattivo74@yahoo.com
  2. TKSqrd

TKSqrd New Member

I know this is later than your original post but, I bought a used Optima Pro and did the same thing. I have spent days looking for schematics for the trigger and have little luck and seeing that most forums complaining that CVA would not help. Now that BPI has taken over it seems thing are going better. I emailed BPI customer service and they responded quickly with a schematic, which I have attached here. Hope this helps and thanks to Jason at BPI Customer Service.

Attached Files:

3. ctswamphunter

ctswamphunter New Member

TKSqrd, nice job. CVA has changed quite a bit you are correct. I have been shooting guns for them for awhile and know that they have gotten a bad rap in the past but they are always willing to jelp especially now.
  4. lastswede

lastswede New Member

i have the optima but not the pro and can not get ahold of a parts list for that any help. did the same thing as many, have been taking and cleaning my guns down to the bare bones for 30 years and this one has got me pi--ed. any help would be helpful thanks.