cva wolf or kodiak mag?

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by jstraight, Jan 18, 2011.

1. jstraight

jstraight New Member

Want to get back into BP. Which would you buy, cva wolf or kodiak mag? Please consider accuracy and cleaning (breech plug removal).

Thanks
    John
  2. old semperfi

old semperfi New Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    if you want the truth?neither.id look into a tradition vortek,they shoot close to a one inch group at 100 and have a removable breech plug that comes out using your fiingers. old semperfi ok if i must........cva wolf
  3. pigbenis

pigbenis New Member

CVA Accura is the way I'd go. I found the version 1 at Cabelas for 199.00 free shipping no tax.Bergera barrel, Exellent rifle, easy to clean, SUPER accurate with almost anything I stuff down it. You won't be sorry!