CZ 452 bolt jeweling part two!

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by da357mag, Feb 6, 2011.

1. da357mag

da357mag New Member

Hi gang! Well I got a decent drill press and now have a good tool set-up and it is dedicated, so I don't have to tear it down, and this is the latest bolt I did on
    the set-up I have now,[​IMG],

This one is much improved over my first bolt which did not come out well at all!:eek: I do this for extra income, if it looks like you might be interested, PM me for details! Thanks for looking!:D Doug
  2. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

Looks good.

You have done two bolts and one "didn't come out well at all" and now you are in business doing it.

What would you do if you did mine and it didn't come out so well?

Had to ask, not attempting to be a smartass, just asking.
  3. da357mag

da357mag New Member

Thats a good question! No I didn't think you were a smartass. I wouldn't let it go if I wasn't happy with it. And if you were not happy, all you would have to do would be to send it back and I would fix it. My father was a mechanic, and I was raised to do it right the first time so you didn't waste time re-doing it!:eek:Also I did this years ago, and have just returned to it. I now have a tool set-up I don't have to tear down, it is a dedicated press. I also have competitive rates. So if this is something you would like PM me for details. Thanks for asking!:) Doug

BTW; The first bolt I did was my own as an experiment on a friends drill press. It didn't have very good bearings in it, so
    the lines were crooked and the swirls weren't the right size! But this one does a good job! I redid my bolt last night, and it
    looks like the one it the picture now! Doug
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2011