CZ 452 Price Check

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by kfb2b, Feb 28, 2007.

1. kfb2b

kfb2b New Member

I have a CZ 452 that is marked "special." This gun is one of the initial type that came into the US in the 90's. I have heard that this became the "Lux," but I am sure that mine classifies as the "Cadet," as the stock is nice, but not near that nice, and I am not so sure that it is walnut. I have the box & all papers. in order to get the 42mm Chinese 4x scope over the tangent rear sight, I installed BKL Technologies extended mount from Brownells. The mounts actually cost a bit more than the 4x scope, which superficially looks like a Ziess. No it isn't THAT clear, but is suprisingly nice, and have served well on several guns, including a Marlin 1895.

Any how, I have the gun, all that above, and the box and all paperwork too. Am wondering it's value.

Thanks!!!!!!