1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

CZ 452 Price Check

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by kfb2b, Feb 28, 2007.

1. kfb2b

kfb2b New Member

I have a CZ 452 that is marked "special." This gun is one of the initial type that came into the US in the 90's. I have heard that this became the "Lux," but I am sure that mine classifies as the "Cadet," as the stock is nice, but not near that nice, and I am not so sure that it is walnut. I have the box & all papers. in order to get the 42mm Chinese 4x scope over the tangent rear sight, I installed BKL Technologies extended mount from Brownells. The mounts actually cost a bit more than the 4x scope, which superficially looks like a Ziess. No it isn't THAT clear, but is suprisingly nice, and have served well on several guns, including a Marlin 1895.

Any how, I have the gun, all that above, and the box and all paperwork too. Am wondering it's value.

Thanks!!!!!!