CZ 75 Factory Cut-away-Please read CZ fans

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by AdamMO, Apr 5, 2011.

1. AdamMO

AdamMO New Member

I have recently made a commitment to buy a CZ75 factory Cut-away for $400. I think this is a good deal. What are your thoughts? Anyone know how collectable these are?
  2. MisterEd

MisterEd New Member

Can't answer that but I am not complaining about the $350 I paid for the 85B I got - let alone it being somewhat rare due to it's decocker - and I can shoot it!
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

If it's something you want and a price you're willing to pay, then it's a good deal for you. A quick check on www.GunsAmerica.com showed that the $400 you agreed to is pretty much in line with how the few listed there were priced.

I am not a collector of cutaways, replicas, dummy guns, or anything else like that, so I wouldn't have bought it.
    I know that some cutaways can be very collectible, but I somewhat doubt that CZ cutaways are particularly collectible in the U.S.A. If you ever decide to sell it, an auction house in Europe would probably bring you the most money for it. Of course, you'd have to have a licensed exporter send it for you, so it may be cost-prohibitive on that basis.