CZ 75b / Beretta 92fs - over 2000 rds through each (round 2)

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by triplebike, Sep 11, 2010.

1. triplebike

triplebike New Member

Both have still been flawless - no malfunction of any kind

Neither has had any modifications what so ever.

The CZ 's trigger have finally smoothed out. (Was very close to getting a trigger job done, but it has improved so significantly that I'm leaving it alone)

Originally I was more accurate with the Beretta, but the edge (very very slight) now goes to the CZ.

There is absolutely no noticeable wear on either gun, both have become smooth as silk, but the edge here goes to the Beretta. It feel like the gun is sliding on ball bearings. The more I shoot the Beretta the smoother it gets.

Not that the CZ hasn't gotten smoother as well, but the Beretta is like butter.

Both guns fit my hand extremely well, both are amazingly easy to shoot for an extended period of time, no recoil fatigue at all, Beretta get the edge here, it's just so darn smooth.

I still would not consider getting rid of either one, but if I was forced to chose between the two, the very slightest of edge would now go to the CZ.

We'll see what round three (3000rds) will bring, will post up another report then.
  2. MagnumFan

MagnumFan Former Guest

I've always heard that CZ pistols are very good. I'm considering a CZ 97B .45