CZ 82 advice...

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by polishshooter, Jul 11, 2011.

1. zakar4evr

zakar4evr New Member

I have owned and trade over 20 of these cz82 pistols and there top of the line guns in my opinion.The ones that have alot of there original finish i get and just refinish them.For the price there hands down the best value I have ever come across...

Zakar
  2. lilmule

lilmule New Member

They are currently over 200 bucks anywhere,most at mid range near 250.
    As is it and the pa63 while they have stiff da triggers can be used as is,spring kits do still enhance.Being small I dont like double stack mags,so opted for a Pa63.
    9x18 mak is a snappy round but not that overpowering in my 20 1/2 oz pistol its easy to control.
    Smaller the p64 its trigger is virtually unusable until the spring kits get installed and being smaller it does pack more into the web of hand,plus those with large paws tend to get them in the way of things-slide bite etc.
    The cz 82 is still a good guy and a dependable firearm.
  3. bob2231

bob2231 New Member

I bought 1 for $210 about a year ago,and I'm pretty sure it was unfired.
    The only problem I've had is that it doesn't like HPs.
    I had to go through several before I found 1 that it likes,and they're a bit expensive.
    Hornady Critical Defense,around $20/box of 25.
  4. laserdoc

laserdoc New Member

I have four CZ 82's and love them all. 3 I had refinished and one I carry in the glove box of my jeep that is stock. All my handguns are CZ'z and I fell in love with them after searching for the best 9mm to have. This search led me to the CZ. The history behind the company is way to cool!!!. You need to go here for all the CZ 82 info you need. Also they are really not that hard to work on just take your time and go slow. The thing about military pistols,,,they were not fired much. At least the 4 of mine were not!!! Got to love them big time!!! They will eat anything you shoot through them. And you talk about one easy gun to strip and clean!

These have a new 16 pound recoil spring,Hi viz fiber optic sights and the extended mag base plate. The cheap Russain ammo shoots a bit dirty but is the best to shoot out of it. You will not be sorry if you get one. If you can still find them!! :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013