"CZARS"-- Read who they are and realize what they want to do.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Dec 10, 2009.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    OBAMA'S CZARS

Richard Holbrooke
    Afghanistan Czar
    Ultra liberal anti gun former Gov. of New Mexico. Pro Abortion and legal drug use. Dissolve the 2nd Amendment

Ed Montgomery
    Auto recovery Czar
    Black radical anti business activist. Affirmative Action and Job Preference for blacks. Univ of Maryland Business School Dean teaches US business has caused world poverty. ACORN board member. Communist DuBois Club member.

Jeffrey Crowley
    AIDS Czar
    Radical Homosexual.. A Gay Rights activist. Believes in Gay Marriage and especially, a Special Status for homosexuals only, including complete free health care for gays.

Alan Bersin
    Border Czar
    The former failed superintendent of San Diego . Ultra Liberal friend of Hilary Clinton. Served as Border Czar under Janet Reno – to keep borders open to illegals without interference from US

David J. Hayes
    California Water Czar
    Sr. Fellow of radical environmentalist group, “Progress Policy”. No training or experience in water management whatsoever.

Ron Bloom
    Car Czar
    Auto Union worker. Anti business & anti nuclear. Has worked hard to force US auto makers out of business. Sits on the Board of Chrysler which is now Auto Union owned. How did this happen?

Dennis Ross
    Central Region Czar
    Believes US policy has caused Mid East wars. Obama apologist to the world. Anti gun and completely pro abortion.

Lynn Rosenthal
    Domestic Violence Czar
    Director of the National Network to End Domestic Violence. Vicious anti male feminist. Supported male castration. Imagine?

Gil Kerlikowske
    Drug Czar
    devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle. Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of all drugs
    Paul Volcker
    E conomic Czar
    Head of Fed Reserve under Jimmy Carter when US economy nearly failed. Obama appointed head of the Economic Recovery Advisory Board which engineered the Obama economic disaster to US economy.. Member of anti business “Progressive Policy” organization

Carol Brower
    Energy and Environment Czar
    Political Radical Former head of EPA - known for anti-business activism. Strong anti-gun ownership.

Joshua DuBois
    Faith Based Czar
    Political Black activist-Degree in Black Nationalism. Anti gun ownership lobbyist..

Cameron Davis
    Great Lakes Czar
    Chicago radical anti business environmentalist. Blames George Bush for “Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink.” No experience or training in water management. Former ACORN Board member (what does that tell us?)

Van Jones
    Green Jobs Czar
    (since resigned).. Black activist Member of American communist Party and San Francisco Communist Party who said Geo Bush caused the 911 attack and wanted Bush investigated by the World Court for war crimes. Black activist with strong anti-white views..

Daniel Fried
    Guantanamo Closure Czar
    Human Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists. Believes America has caused the war on terrorism. Believes terrorists have rights above and beyond Americans.

Nancy-Ann DeParle.
    Health Czar
    Former head of Medicare / Medicaid. Strong Health Care Rationing proponent. She is married to a reporter for The New York Times.

Vivek Kundra
    Information Czar
    Born in New Delhi, India. Controls all public information, including labels and news releases. Monitors all private Internet emails. (hello?)

Todd Stern
    International Climate Czar
    Anti business former White House chief of Staff- Strong supportrer of the Kyoto Accord. Pushing hard for Cap and Trade. Blames US business for Global warming. Anti- US business prosperity.

Dennis Blair
    Intelligence Czar
    Ret Navy. Stopped US guided missile program as “provocative”. Chair of ultra liberal “Council on Foreign Relations” which blames American organizations for regional wars.

George Mitchell
    Mideast Peace Czar
    Fmr. Sen from Maine Left wing radical. Has said Israel should be split up into “2 or 3 “ smaller more manageable plots”. (God forbid) A true Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro homosexual "special rights" advocate

Kenneth Feinberg
    Pay Czar
    Chief of Staff to TED KENNEDY.. Lawyer who got rich off the 911 victims payoffs. (horribly true)

Cass Sunstein
    Regulatory Czar
    Liberal activist judge believes free speech needs to be limited for the “common good”. Essentially against 1st amendment. Rules against personal freedoms many times –like private gun ownership and right to free speech.

John Holdren
    Science Czar
    Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club, Anti business activist. Claims US business has caused world poverty. No Science training.

Earl Devaney
    Stimulus Accountability Czar
    Spent career trying to take guns away from American citizens. Believes in Open Borders to Mexico . Author of statement blaming US gun stores for drug war in Mexico .

J. Scott Gration
    Sudan Czar
    Native of Democratic Republic of Congo. Believes US does little to help Third World countries. Council of foreign relations, asking for higher US taxes to support United Nations

Herb Allison
    TARP Czar
    Fannie May CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.

John Brennan
    Terrorism Czar
    Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military

Aneesh Chopra
    Technology Czar
    No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti doctor activist. Supports Obama Health care Rationing and salaried doctors working exclusively for the Gov. health care plan

Adolfo Carrion Jr..
    Urban Affairs Czar
    Puerto Rican born Anti American activist and leftist group member in Latin America . Millionaire “slum lord” of the Bronx , NY. Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got from “sweetheart” deals with labor unions. Wants higher taxes on middle class to pay for minority housing and health care

Ashton Carter
    Weapons Czar
    Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed. Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America .. No Other “policy”

Gary Samore
    WMD Policy Czar
    Former US Communist. Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith. Has no other “policy”.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  2. red14

red14 Active Member

I can't get past them being called Czars. CRAZY! How have we fallen so low. Commie B#$%^&*'s.
  3. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

My question is When did we move to Russia?
  4. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

I was going to make comments on them all. But I decided that it would be worthless as I suspect everyone is already thinking what I am for about 95% of them one way or another.

My curiosity is how do they get paid? Doesn't congress at some level have to "approve" of their wages?

And what does Obama use for a basis of a person's ability to do a job? From what I can tell he is just picking friends. But, surely he must have friends who know stuff about the jobs that they fulfill. Whether or not we agree with their opinions he must know people who know stuff about their fields.

And the whole Czar thing is getting carried too far. Correct me if I'm wrong, Bush sr started the whole thing with the "Drug Czar." Which was fine to a point. Served no purpose or anything, but perhaps he felt a need to get someone to coordinadte a anti-drug policy for him as it's a huge issue in this country that could involve more time than what a president has to apply to any issue. But that should have ended with Bush sr. But even at that point, why did he have the czar when we already have the ATF, FBI, Marshalls, on and on and on. In fact he had the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT!!! What are we paying taxes for?

It's the same with every issue. These people act as if they have power. They really don't. The most power that they have is the personal relationship with the president, so what they say goes. Imagine if your boss'es friend told you to do something. You could say no, but how would your boss think?

These czars are nothing more than a paid liason with imaginary power to the president. And congress should end their paychecks. He already has people working for him doing the same stuff as they. They are just friends who are being paid because of their friendships. Nothing more.

Why our conservative "friends" in congress aren't being more proactive on this? I certainly don't know.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

WOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! There's a real bunch of winners right there, Comrades:rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:
  6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

These people will be able to exert control by changing regulations which are the law in operation. I don't think any of these people will give a damn about our freedom and liberty except to restrict, control, rob and use the power of govt. to destroy this nation.
  7. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Copy this info and spread it as far & wide as you can.

I have not Snopes checked this yet,

if someone wants to..... let us know what you find.
  8. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

The car czar one was found false on snopes.......
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Ron Bloom is in fact one of Obama's Czars. Last time I heard him mentioned, he was the "Manufacturing Czar."
  10. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Yea my bad it was talking about Rattner, is there confirmation on the others? people should really see this. here is the snopes link that came up when typing obama czars snopes in google http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/chrysler.asp
    But from what i see this can be confirmed Glenn Beck's list Does not look false
  11. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Couldn't find anything about this list on Snopes but it does looks reliable..
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Rattner? The name sounds familiar, but I can't place it.

This list isn't complete. There are something like 36 or 38 Czars, total. From what I've gathered, I can identify that about half of the names on this list are indeed correct, so I"m inclined to accept it, pending more research.

I've been watching Beck for a while, and I've never seen him put info on the air without verifying it beforehand.
  13. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

This list is slightly outdated, but it comes from politico.com. The names seem to match.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  14. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Gil Kerlikowske
    Drug Czar
    devoted lobbyist for every restrictive gun law proposal, Former Chief of Police in Liberal Seattle. Believes no American should own a firearm. Supports legalization of all drugs

I call BS.:mad:
  15. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

The legalization of drugs part doesn't sound right, didnt he say Marijuana is dangerous and has no medicinal benefit, Since your from that area can you verify his stance?