D.C. outrage equals Brady norm.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by RonRdRcr, Mar 21, 2009.

1. RonRdRcr

RonRdRcr New Member

2. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

My kind'a gal! ;)

I just wrote the NRA to see if there is a fund to assist Cpl. Melroy Cort with his appeal process.
  3. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

Attached Files:

4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

It occurs to me that those who would persecute someone like Cpl. Cort or other defenders of the American people such as LEO's and border patrol agents who are doing their jobs, display an obvious character flaw....they are wimps. These people have no respect for heroism or those who would dare stand up to defend themselves or others because they have never done it themselves. They are a bunch of gutless cowards who want everyone else to be the same.

Is it any wonder they want to disarm us? Why every time an individual dares to act decisively and takes a stand either against a criminal or an enemy of our country it makes them more keenly aware of their own cowardice. If they can keep other Americans powerless they don't have to face their own lack of courage.

That's what I hate most about this issue; the weak controlling the strong, the unprincipled tying the hands of those who are ready, willing, and able.

Damn I hate them. They want to castrate us all.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  5. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

He needs to find a better lawyer. If I understand the laws/rules correctly, he is in the legal right to carry a firearm because it was issued to him by the U.S. government. Remember, congress always has a sneaky habit of exempting themselves and employees of laws that restrict ordinary citizens.
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

That is the best description of a liberal I think I"ve ever read.