Dad takes on daughter's rapist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by berto64, Mar 10, 2007.

1. berto64

berto64 Active Member

2. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

damn! IA they should have let him finish his business!:mad:
  3. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

I personally have a problem with this. DAD GOT CAUGHT!!! If the perpetrator was placed on a short rope with a long drop it would be to fast.Give dad visitation once on the 1st then once on the 15th of each month for the next two years no lets make that for 12 yes twelve years.That's how old the baby was before being attacked.Course now I don't know all the circumstances of the case,is he really guilty?? I know I would believe my daughter should she say she had been molested. Oh yea,I wonder also if the guy is a registered/convicted sex offender?? catfish
  4. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

Before we organize a parade and make this Dad the Grand Marshall... what IF the guy he beat the hell out of is actually innocent?

Oooooops.
  5. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Course now I don't know all the circumstances of the case,is he really guilty?? I know I would believe my daughter should she say she had been molested.

Pat you echoed my question exactly. But I still say I would believe my daughter over some alleged pedophile, period.We raise them we have to believe in them. If their wrong we still Love them. Just my thoughts here. catfish
  6. Crunch

Crunch New Member

Well, I have an 18 month old....... sadly (depends on how you look at it) all it would take is her to say he did it and off daddy would go.

The reason we have the courts are to make these decisions for us as a whole and not as an enraged individual.

On a side note thank god he wasn't carrying and taking out an innocent man.
  7. WarSteed

WarSteed New Member

What Pat said. I hope the guy actually was guilty though.
  8. berto64

berto64 Active Member

If my daughter told me he was guilty, then the SOB is Guilty.
  9. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

I recall some strippers telling stories about LaCrosse players at a North Carolina University recently that turned out to be utterly and completely false. If their father's would have accepted their word on its face, some innocent college students would have been tragically injured/murdered without justification.

I'd love to kick the s**t out of guilty thugs too, but blind rage - and the absense of critical thinking - are the exclusive domain of liberals.
  10. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

I think dad acted foolishly, to say the least, but that's what happens when one is really angry; I know, because I've done more than one stupid thing while angry. What if the alleged molestor had been armed? Busting into folk's abodes is a good way to get shot.

He should have reported the incident to the police, IMHO. Of course, if it had been my daughter, who knows what I would do?

LL
  11. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

I remember a case last year where a girl told her dad that a teacher tried to force himself on her. The dad went to the school, walked into a meeting and punched the teacher in the face.

But it turned out that the girl had gotten caught (doing what I don't remember) by that teacher and didn't like the trouble she got into. So she told her father a story to get back at the teacher.

I know a lot of people who think that kids, especially girls, don't lie. That goes quadruple for their own kids. I've seen fathers do some pretty stupid things, including one where his "little girl" was actually his 27-year-old, divorced, single mom stepdaughter. That guy treated her like a 15-year-old princess, so she acted like one. But the court didn't see her the same way, and he went to jail for practicing law without a license.

Threatening someone with legal authority you don't possess is almost as dumb as threatening someone with force, and just down the ladder from assaulting someone.

No, I don't have kids. But I remember enough of my own childhood to know that any kid of mine wouldn't be beyond questioning.
  12. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

These are sad stories. IMHO, any child raised right would NEVER lie to their parents about anything. The space next to mine in a trailer park has been occupied for about 7 years by a family of Eastern Asian origins. The father and son are the only ones I can talk to; several other women just smile and nod, not having a clue what I may be saying, so I just smile and nod too. There was an old Mamma San in the early years who has passed away.

The practice of families living together is admirable.

The remarkable thing is that during this families' tenure here, I have never heard a raised voice, or a harsh word from the home that is only 15 feet from my kitchen, other than the father gently hushing the son from interjecting his thoughts while the adults were speaking. Done with respect, Phillip did not mind. I have never heard Phillip (the young boy) cry or scream in rebellion, and the adult family members don't loose it, either. No yelling. Period.

To this day, the child is without guile, and for one that has already entered the school system, I find him (and his elders) truely remarkable.

As a footnote, the San Jose area is one of the most diverse, in terms of ethinicity, areas in the United States.

Immigrants may have something to teach us, so let's pay attention. :)

LL
  13. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Pat,

Them whores ain't my daughters.

Nuff said.
  14. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Berto64, I think you may need a dose of reality. Your daughters will provide that soon, I believe. Welcome to the world.

LL
  15. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Both of my girls are grown and out of the house. I have never doubted them when in came to something like this.

Let's not get too close there buddy.