Dad's Famous Brownies

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Juker, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

This has been around in various forms, but the message is always the same.

On a Friday evening, a parent of teens was approached by his children seeking permission to attend a popular "R"-rated movie the following night. In this particular family there was a ‘No R-Rated movie’ policy and these teens wished an exemption so they could attend with their friends.

They had all sorts of reasons such as, "It stars so-and-so, who is the most popular star today; it only has a little bit of bad language, the nudity is very brief and you don’t see much anyway. The violence is not that bad and there is only a little bit of blood. Dad, everyone says the action is great and the music isn’t that loud. Mom, all my friends have permission to see it, so why can't we?"

Dad said he would think it over.

The next morning, Dad called the kids into the kitchen and invited them to eat a fresh batch of brownies he had just baked. Dad told them these brownies were extra special and they had one secret ingredient added just for them.

Dad went on to tell them about these special brownies. “Why, we used all of the best ingredients available. You know, the ones that make brownies taste so good. We cooked them for just the right time and they are gooey and wonderful. Oh, the chocolate makes them taste great! Just smell them; it makes your mouth water. Don’t you agree?”

“Now let me tell you about the secret ingredient that we added to them. I don’t imagine that you've ever had brownies with this particular ingredient. I went out into the yard and got some dog poop and mixed it into the brownies. Then, I baked 'em up, and here you are. Don’t they look and smell great? You can't even smell the dog poop, can you?”

Dad noticed the look of shock and bewilderment on the kids faces and quickly said, “There is only a little bit of dog poop in there, so it shouldn’t hurt you and you probably won't even taste it. I’m positive it came from our dog. You know how good of a dog he is and how popular he is with all of your friends.”

The children were speechless. So Dad clarified it for them. "Just a tiny bit of poop. Most of the brownies are really good. Surely the small portion of crap won't bother you."

"So I'll make a deal with you - eat a brownie, and if it doesn't affect you, you can go to the movie."
  2. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Well-Known Member

Sound's like dad had a great plan! :D
  3. H-D

H-D Active Member

Gotta remember this when my kids get bigger
  4. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

This is good, but what I used on my kids was much more to the point. "NO"
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

i thought he was going to say they were bud brownies
  6. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

Thats not the secret ingrediant I was thinking of.
  7. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    My kids would have had them ate before I could have said all that.