Dale's Sauce

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by pawn, May 5, 2007.

1. pawn

pawn New Member

Got some split chicken breasts, marinated in Dale's for 40 minutes, slow cooking on the grill--- Life is GOOD!

Any other dale's fans out there? Do you have another marinade worth mentioning, please share it !!!

-pawn :)
  2. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Allegro.

I used to use Dale's sauce. Then I watched Ted Nugent on one of his shows recommend Allegro for venison. We tried it and ended up liking it better than Dale's for almost everything!

There is a Mediterranean marinade I use on mountain goat, however. Real good with the goat and a nice change from the Allegro.
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Agree with John on this un...My jerky always sits in Allegro mixed with other things for at least 24 hours. :D

Crpdeth
  4. pawn

pawn New Member

JohnK3, Crpdeth:

Marinated/grilled chicken thighs with Allegro this evening.

Thank you gents, very nice flavor!:D

-pawn :)