1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Dale's Sauce

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by pawn, May 5, 2007.

1. pawn

pawn Active Member

Got some split chicken breasts, marinated in Dale's for 40 minutes, slow cooking on the grill--- Life is GOOD!

Any other dale's fans out there? Do you have another marinade worth mentioning, please share it !!!

-pawn :)
  2. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Allegro.

I used to use Dale's sauce. Then I watched Ted Nugent on one of his shows recommend Allegro for venison. We tried it and ended up liking it better than Dale's for almost everything!

There is a Mediterranean marinade I use on mountain goat, however. Real good with the goat and a nice change from the Allegro.
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Agree with John on this un...My jerky always sits in Allegro mixed with other things for at least 24 hours. :D

Crpdeth
  4. pawn

pawn Active Member

JohnK3, Crpdeth:

Marinated/grilled chicken thighs with Allegro this evening.

Thank you gents, very nice flavor!:D

-pawn :)