1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Damnit, !!!!

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by swanshot, Apr 30, 2004.

1. swanshot

swanshot Active Member

Just had to call off a fox hunting trip on a three thousand acre property about three hour north of here. The cockie (farmer) has decided to take a vacation. When he get's back it'll be seeding time and he aint gonna want me underfoot. Damnit!!!! I've missed my Autum fox shoot:( :( :( :(
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Sorry to hear that Swannie. However, I hear there is an Island down there that has Koala problems. Seems the Gubernment wants to off 20,000 of them because they are starving and denuding the local flora. May get to hunt yet!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2004
  3. swanshot

swanshot Active Member

Don't I just wish that were true, but no they are a protected speices. CALM ( Conservation And Land Managment) will spend about a million dollars trapping them and shipping them out to wildlife parks/zoos all over, or "putting them down humanely":confused: :confused:
  4. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Seems to me a bullet in the head is pretty humane. This is what they were talking about. You are right, however, most of the animal huggers were against it! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: