Dan Wesson .357 Model 15 Revolver Pistol Pack 357

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Sharpshooter, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter New Member

I'm looking-dickering on a Dan Wesson .357 Model 15 Revolver Pistol Pack 357. Model is 15vh, manufactured around 1972. It has four barrels and all the tools+case and extra grip. Condition is about 98% My blue book says these things should be pretty reasonable, but they seem to be selling well above book on the auction sites. Am I missing something?
  2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

The blue book is worthless when it comes to DW pistol packs. (as well as other firearms) I have been watching PPs for a number of years, and they can go for (up to) twice what the blue book states, or more.

It is a matter of supply and demand (as always) but I for one am not willing to supply the ($$$) they are demanding for them. Others are.

I do "hear" about one going for a reasonable price now and again, but it's always AFTER the fact. :(

Does it have the belt buckle?

They are nice shooters, maybe someday........
  3. johnston3407

johnston3407 New Member

Yes they are very nice shooters, I sometimes wish I had not let mine go. What you see them listed for on an auction site is not always what they sell for. But a pack is rare, what matters is, HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?
  4. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter New Member

5. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter New Member

Found one from a estate sale. Monson 15-2 in 357-Looks unfired, with leather case, 4 barrels with shrouds, patch, buckle, 2 grips, and tools. Seven bills with tax & transfer. I think I'm going to shoot it. I've got too many safe queens.
  6. smaks46@yahoo.com

smaks46@yahoo.com New Member

have a dan wesson 357 model 15 pistol pack complete with four barrels two grips barrell tool belt buckle patch xtra colored sights and original case for sale..all has been in storage for twenty years and is in mint condition....dont know exact price but if interested reply..thanxi
  7. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

pickenup hit it right on the head , hard to put a price on these things. i've seen them go for as little as 750 up to a outragous 1500.... as said here already it's a matter of how bad one wants one
  8. jspence

jspence New Member

I am interested - j_b_spenceATyahoo.com.
    tks
  9. milkymoomilkmilk

milkymoomilkmilk New Member

10. henry77

henry77 New Member

I have a Dan Wesson Model 15 pistol pack. It shoots great and handles hot reloads with ease. Normally wears the 6" barrel.

I plan on keeping mine.
  11. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Just teasing us.......huh? :D:D