Dan Wesson model 14

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by warehouse27, Sep 16, 2012.

1. warehouse27

warehouse27 New Member

Hey weverybody. I am new to this forum site and really appreciate all this site does to help novice gun owners.
    My grandfather just gave me a Dan Wesson model 14. I have tried to find some info on it and havent found anything usefull. I know the 14 and 15 are the same with the exception of the sights. The gun is stainless and I havent seen any of those either. The barrel is 3 inches long and i cant find a scratch on the gun or the grip. It was manufactured in Monson, Mass and have been led to believe that those are a bit more desireable.
    Im looking for an approx. value and a little bit of history on the gun. thanks for any help you can give me.

Attached Files: