dan wesson model 14?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by mford, Jun 20, 2010.

1. mford

mford New Member

hi i have the opportunity to buy a dan wesson i think model 14 from what i can tell the guy that is selling it doesn't really know much about it. i don't know much about it, but i do know enough to know that some models of dan wesson are worth quite a bit.....i just want to know what i should offer him as a starting price. and how much is the most i should pay for it. and about how much is the actual value (aprox)

thanks

heres a pic.
    [​IMG]
  2. mford

mford New Member

oh yeah, and by the way, im new to the forum...very cool.
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

if it were me i'd offer him 275. if it comes with the tool to remove the barrel and the right grips maybe i'd go as high as 350. value is depenant on your area, how bad you want it, how much he wants to sell it. top dollar would be 450 range