Dancing CCW? Maybe I'll pack my model 629

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 76Highboy, Feb 11, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Tonight is my company party, and my wife will want to dance. I HATE dancing. Is it possible to dance with a loaded gun concealed? I guess we'll find out.

How many guys here would rather not dance? And you old guys, what was your favorite music to dance to?

You guys better not be laughing at me while I'm out dancing! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:Especially you JLA,,, JLA!!!! Double D! Johnny Flake! Jack404??? Stop it right now!!!:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
  2. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

You should be OK if you just slow dance.
    If you do ant other type, just don't be stupid and jump up and down.
    Keep it a slow one two, one two!
  3. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    The only dancing I can do is the 60 Cycle Shuffle...

and that's only when I forget to disconnect the power before working on something.
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Party...dancing...alcohol(?)...gun. I think I'd shuffle on off to buffalo before I'd dance.

Used to dance a lot, that's changed. Getting off the couch to get a cup of coffee, now looks like a dance of some kind.
  5. GunNut89

GunNut89 New Member

I'm not a big fan of dancing. The only time i will is when im at a wedding, and the alcohol is flowing. good luck tonight however!
  6. Country101

Country101 Active Member

:lmao2: You didnt say I couldnt laugh! :lmao2:

My wife has always wanted to go dancing and I offered a time or two to take her, but she didnt take me up on it, so her chance is now long gone. Probably saved her feet some bruising and me being pissed off all night.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

me laugh at you dancing ?? never

i'm quite adequate in foxtrot and waltz and a few others thank you

i learned after walking into my first regimental dance

all the good looking birds where seated one side of the hall and the blokes all on the other side

not one couple dancing besides the regimental adjt and his Mrs ...

walked straight up to be prettiest thing there and asked her to dance , took lessons even after that

girlies like to dance and the bloke who can dance does ok with the ladies ...

no laughing from me ( unless you go butt up on the dance floor but thats a gimme everytime eh )
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  8. 76Highboy

Well, it's 9:00pm and I am already home. I did not have to dance because my wife had an upset stomach, so we left early. We were there about 2.5 hours. It was a blast (no, my gun did not discharge) and the Black Angus steak was pretty tasty. I did tell one joke and the poor gal sitting next to me about stabbed my eye out with her fork. It would have been bad because that was my shooting eye. Anyway, how many guys were laughing at me? I see country 101 was. This was a fun thread.

Jim
  9. Country101

Country101 Active Member

I might have danced for a good steak.....

And now we have to hear the joke.
  10. 76Highboy

Only if I have to. But 101, you have to take the gunmans oath that you will get up and dance as if there were a steak. Now you have to, cause were all watching. All 25,000+ of us.

Ok, here it goes.

One day a very old man goes into the doctors office and approaches the counter. The lady behind the counter says "What seems to be the problem sir?" The old man says "I'm having a problem with my dick". The lady surprised says "Mr, that was very rude and offensive. Look at all of these people sitting here in hearing distance that heard what you said. I suggest you go and sit down, and when you can think of a polite way to tell me what your problem is then you can come back to the counter and tell me".

The old man goes and sits down and begins thinking. Suddenly he gets up and approaches the counter a second time. The lady says, "What seems to be the problem today sir?". The old man slowly replies, "I am having difficulty with my right ear." She then askes, "Oh, and what would that problem be". The old man replies, "I can't seem to pee out of it.". :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: