Dang foiled again

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 9, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i was gonna post a message as a reply to twitters statement today that none of their accounts had been hacked , that there has been no stealing of account details ( user name and password) lost

but what i was gonna post is way too big for here ...

so i've sent it to everyone else that i thought would like the entire 196,000 + who signed onto the group #occupy...

Attached Files:

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Jack...jack....jack. :)
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey we where just dumped on

woke up went to clean the spam from overnight and realised what had been posted ..

told twitter they said it did not happen ..

what else can ya do ?
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Turn a bouts?
  5. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Shucks...these things just kind of happen and you can't do anything about it but try to clean up the mess afterwards.