Dang I'm tired

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Jan 20, 2006.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I haven't gone this hard since I was single and running the bars!( I was a lot younger in those days and healthier too) Family has me on the go just about non stop and the gun club isn't Cutting me any slack either.
    My Dad isn't doing well, Hospice(SP) has been brought in and Dad is now on morphine day & night.
    I forget to eat some days and wonder why I feel so bad in the evenings. I was shocked at the new wrinkles in my face when I looked in the mirror this morning, (it is a shame to add wrinkles to a handsome face like mine).
    My house work is falling behind and I haven't pulled the trigger on anything in days! Carla hasn't said a word and never will about the house work, other than for me not to worry about it.
    But I was totally shocked when I got home last night about 11:43 to find about two thirds of my guns wet from tears had to spend 30 minutes explaining things to them before I got them to stop crying. They though that I didn't love them any more
    OH while out running errands for family and club yesterday I did manage to acquire a new (to me) S&W 29-3 in great shape, now I have three new guns that haven't been shot.
    Freckles & JC (our cat & dog) both attack me last night when I got home. I thought they had forgotten who I was until I saw JC open the refrigerator door open while Freckles tried to push food out and remembered that they too needed food daily.
    I will try to check in a little more often and thanks for being here for me.
    Ron
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Sorry to hear it, Ron. Prayers continue from here. Kepp you chin up!!!

Attached Files:

3. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Kind of at a loss for words here Ron. Wish I could help. Sad news about your dad. But you have to remember to take care of yourself.
  4. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

You and your Dad are in my prayers, Ron.
  5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Sorry the news isn't better about your dad. :(

But as for you being busy ..... you know you wouldn't have it any other way. ;) If you weren't running in ten directions at once, we would think something was wrong with you! :D
  6. Kimber Man

Kimber Man New Member

Ron,
    You know if I can help in any way......Let me know.........We will still say prayers for your dad.

Now on the bright side...............I'll take care of a couple of your guns for
    you ?????????

Sorry I missed you on Thursday............But I ate the beans I was saving for you ...........I was thinking of you when I had to pass gas.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  7. shotgunsal

shotgunsal New Member

sorry to hear about your dad. Just be there for him while you can . Your guns will understand . god be with you. from shotgunsal
  8. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I will keep both of you in my prayers.
  9. KyBlaster

KyBlaster New Member

Me and my family will include you and your dad in our prayers.
    Hang in there.