1. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

I was just typing up a spectacularly written comedic response to Ozo, in the boycott thread, and its locked before I can post.

Dog gone you mods:D
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I tried to tell them that the back and forth was done but they had to have the last word. Ozo came in late...send him a pm....
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

People can disagree, but they need to be respectful.
  4. Appliancedude

But its not as comedic if I send it to just him. It would have been funny for all to see. But now its gone, its all your fault. you just prevented us all from a little humor. How does that make you feel Dan. Huh. How does that make you feel:D
  5. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Just send it to him in an email. No sense getting the entire forum all riled up.
  6. Appliancedude

Nope. To late. It was deleted with the push of a back button. All because Dan had to go and do his job as a mod. How dare he:D