Dang Postal Service is at it again!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 5, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

AntiqueDr
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/8/01 6:17:17 pm)
    Dang Postal Service is at is again!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Customer sent me a new-in-box Ruger #1 over a week ago by so-called Priority Mail. Of course, it has not surfaced. And, of course, the guy did not spend the .40 or whatever for Delivery Confirmation. At least he insured it...

Crap.

If any of you see a mailman waving a Ruger .338 around, let me know.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/8/01 6:54:36 pm)
    Reply Re: Dang Postal Service is at is again!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doc, funny you should mention that. I got a funky looking Ruger yesterday, it appears to be a single shot.....but I`ll be damned if I can figure out how to load it.......
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

AntiqueDr
    (11/9/01 9:12:13 pm)
    Re: Dang Postal Service is at is again!
    Mail service coughed up the Ruger today. It's been sitting at the post office since 11/2, seems like nobody thought about delivering it.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

warpig883
    (11/9/01 10:37:30 pm)
    Reply Re: Dang Postal Service is at is again!
    Business as usual. it takes my paycheck 7 days to get to me. I get it late every single week.
    custom signature