Dardas Cast Bullets

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by techoca, Jun 29, 2009.

1. techoca

techoca New Member

I wish to thank Matt Dardas of Dardas Cast Bullets for his help with .45 ACP bullets. For you reloaders that shoot lead bullets and do not cast your own, Dardas makes the best cast lead bullets. Matt Dardas is a man of integrity.

My business relationship with Dardas Cast Bullets was initiated through a post on our forum.

Eddy
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'll back you on this as well. I received my first order from him a week or so ago. He's a guy who seems to take great pride in what he does and responds to every email that I sent him.

I'm a new customer for life.

I am in no way affiliated with Dardas but I support good businesses with great customer service.

There web siteis HERE
  3. retired grunt

retired grunt New Member

Based on your two recommendations I ordered 500 rounds of .45 will try and post a folow up when they arrive.
  4. techoca

techoca New Member

You will be pleased.
  5. gazzmann

gazzmann New Member

6. retired grunt

retired grunt New Member

Received my Dardas bullets today Roughly a 2 week turn around on my order including 4th of July weekend. I randomly weighed 50 of 500 of my 230 grainers on my cheap Frankford scale. Lowest weight of 50 was 229.1 grain highest was 230.9 the average weight was 229.8 grains! To say I am impressed is an understatement:D At a point in time where .45 cal is scarce and expensive 500 round for a total of 40.00 plus 10.00 shipping of this level of quality is great. I will try to get to the range for more follow up, but i honestly can't see any problemswith these bullets other than my poor aim:p But with these prices I will be able to practice more.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way associated with Dardas bullets, I am however planning on being a long time customer!
  7. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Order went in today, I'll post up some feedback after I hit the range with them in another week or two.

Shipping confirmation in under 24 hrs from time order was placed. Nice !
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  8. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Good price, good consistenct and impeccable service. Not much left to want for. I'll be buying my target and plinking lead from Matt for a long time to come. Got some more loads ready to test out tomorrow too, can't wait!

11-29 Shot the 200gr LRN in the 45 and the 98gr HBWC's in the 327; great performing boolits!! No problems feeding and very suitable accuracy results. Lube performed well also, no leading problems ( i was well under 1000 fps with the 45's and right at 980fps with the 327 loads. )
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  9. 312shooter

312shooter Active Member

I am looking forward to my recent order of 230gr rn 45's from Dardas, I can say that I'm not extremely thrilled that it has been week since my payment/order processed and just now recieved the shipping notification. Maybe this was a fluke and hopefully the quality of the product offsets the slow processing........fingers crossed.