Dateline NBC...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Them folks interviewed the fella's friends...that's supposed to be the overpass shooter in SxSman's town...Reckon if he's the one, he bee's entitled to some 'tention in prison...:eek:
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I'm sure he'll get it too...........
    (( I....don't know WHAT kind of face to put after that one ?!! ))

I think this probably suits it...
    :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: :( :eek: :(

mike
  3. SXSMAN

SXSMAN New Member

Sounds like he is building his defense , has mental problems , off his meds ,yada-yada .........

Freakin media wanted to rip the gun store a new one for selling him (McCoy) the gun . The guy passed nics,and there is no sharing info on mental patients right now,this may change .
    The gun store is Vances Shooter Supply and it's the #2 volume gun dealer in Ohio . I've bought maybe ......oh say 75% of all my guns from them.

PS Trust me one this one I'm not bragging about this one but most people I spoke with figured it was a rifle and I've felt from the start it was a handgun , only sorry it took so long to find him.
  4. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Been there a few times SXSMAN!

I hadn't heard about the media blitz on them for selling the arsehole a gun. If they have been...f'ark 'em...Maybe when the "Troubled Young Man" is in prison and he starts gettin' "some 'tention"...he'll wish he'd a'takin his meds...:eek:
  5. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Before I ever got on meds, I came close to shooting a lot of folks. Once I was under medications, even if I didn't take'em for a while, I'd had enough work with the psychiatrist to help me handle myself better.

I never stayed off'em for long because I didn't like that sumbitch I became.

berto