1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

"Davey" Crockett got it right...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 4EvrLearning, Oct 1, 2009.

1. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

This piece from the Patriot Post is a little long, but well worth the read for historical purposes, as well as encouragement to those of us who see it the way he did.

Attached Files:

2. killbuck

killbuck New Member

I read this toady as well. I've been a member of Patriot Post for a long time and I loved the piece. I found my new quote too which I'll change after the quote here today. Thanks for putting it on. I was going to but got company and got distracted. Great read!
  3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

killbuck: I don't always take the time to read my e-mailed Patriot Post, but I am NEVER disappointed when I do! Full of wisdom, wit and clear thinking.

GREAT quote....pretty obvious where "the father of our nation" stood, isn't it?
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Great article on Ol' Davey. Now if that uneducated pioneer could get it, why are so few today able to...at least those who get elected. This is a great argument for campaign finance reform...so that the common folk with sense can have a chance at being elected. Thank you 4ever.
  5. RonRdRcr

RonRdRcr New Member

That was a really good article, thanks for sharing.

Ron
  6. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

I read "Not Yours to Give" a long time ago and it helped shape my politics dramatically.
  7. 38 special

38 special New Member

I couldnt get the link on my computer but Davy Crockett was my hero when I was a kid. I had his lunch box that I took to school every day.Walt Disney movies of Davy Crockett king of the wild frontier were the best when I was a kid.
    I dont think disney land is like it was though- apparently alot of perverts go there now too bad.
  8. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

lol I had a coonskin cap, fringed suede jacket, a toy flintlock, the Davy Crocket plate, mug, and bowl, and the 78 RPM record of Fess Parker singing the "Ballad of Davy Crocket.:D:D:D