1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

David Cameron 'tucked in bed' by Barack Obama

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Mar 20, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

BRITISH Prime Minister David Cameron has revealed he was "tucked up in bed" by US President Barack Obama during the pair's recent flight on Air Force One.
    The two leaders were repeatedly seen back-slapping and sharing jokes during Mr Cameron's recent US visit, but now it appears the friendship was sealed when the President offered Mr Cameron the use of his personal quarters.

"It was 4 o'clock UK time so he (Mr Obama) said 'David, why don't you use my bed and put your feet up?' so I duly did," he told members of his constituency in Witney, south England.

"Barack went to the back of the plane and explained to my private secretary and the team 'don't worry, the British Prime Minister is fine I have just tucked him up in bed'. I don't think that has happened before," added Mr Cameron.

Mr Obama went out of his way to hail America's "indispensable" relationship with Britain during last week's visit, even offering to learn the rules of cricket, giving his guest a top of the range American grill, and laying on a sumptuous state dinner.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...ma/story-e6frfku0-1226305930932#ixzz1phQgfgue
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

What?

Did he give him a kiss too? I dont wanna know.

Sure seems fruity to me.

Booty call?

Makes you wonder about the finger and that smile on bozo's face

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  3. yetiman

yetiman New Member

He probably apologized to him for the rest of us sorry butts.......I feel sooo much better....
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm worried...what are they up to? It can't be good for either country. The press over here delighted in calling Tony Blair "Bush's lap dog".

0 absolutely detested Brown when he went over to visit, would hardly give him the time of day. I wonder what makes the difference? Brown is Labour, the rough equivalent of the US Democratic party while Cameron is Conservative, the rough equivalent of the Republican party. What is 0 playing at? :confused:

However, there is little difference between the two parties in the issues that are important to me: Stance on the EU, "traditional values", global warming...they all seem to be saying the same things. :mad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-Obama-Air-Force-One.html?ito=feeds-newsxml gives the same report as above, with lots of pictures. 0 has suddenly gone for lots of physical contact.

Maybe this is a clue? http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/n...id-camerons-us-visit-as-a-2012-campaign-prop/ . :bleh:

I'm concerned and disapointed at Cameron's lack of discernment. :(
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i think O is looking for tips from cameron take a look at these stories to explain that

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/mar/19/david-cameron-sell-off-roads?fb=native

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-statement-revealing-tax-goes-welfare.html

but in short cameron wants to sell of the UK roads ... to china

so they can put tolls on them all

but the figures show the sale price would be equal to about 3 months toll revenue ...

making Uk residents pay China for life just to get about , great way to send a nation broke ...

and the second one is proof that 1/3 of the nations budget is going on welfare ...

just welfare payments , not medical for welfare folks , not their free housing , just payments

i think Obozo is looking to see how thats done ..

by the way, the UK sends more money to pakistan via western union , transac and other payment services than pakistans entire GDP , most of this from welfare types ..

then theres the funds to other islamist nations and the UK's aid to the new arab spring states ...

the UK will be unrecoverable by august next year, meaning their debts will be so hi that they can never pay the interest let alone the debts ..

Obama may like that ...
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Maybe they misspelled part of that sentence.
  7. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

LOL.
  8. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Does this mean obozo is coming out of the closet?