David Limbaugh hits it outta the park

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Sep 10, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I seldom disagree with this man. This piece is an example of why.

http://davidlimbaugh.com/
  2. artabr

artabr New Member

BINGO!!!!

He nailed it.
    I'm a high school dropout & I knew more about this guy than these yahoos in the press. Either that or they are intentionally keeping the American public fat, dumb, and happy. The latter they have been doing for years.
    Either way, they have convinced me that somebody has been paying them way too much. Both in time (us) and money. :rolleyes: :mad:

Art
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I have always held the utmost and highest regard for David.

He hit a HOME RUN, again. :) :)