DC MAYOR'S SPEECH

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AL MOUNT, Jun 26, 2008.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Did anyone else pick up on the speech the DC Mayor gave in response to the Court Decision ?? :rolleyes:

Something to the effect of......

"We will continue to ban fully automatic & semi-automatic hand guns.

I heard him say it with my own tin ears......

He probably doesn't know the difference.....

What a moron....:D
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I want one of them fully-automatic handguns. Anybody seen one around, lately?

Pops
  3. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

I heard that too, then the police commissioner (i believe) came up to speak and said the same thing... I can understand the Mayor being a dolt but a police official too....

It's Just sad...
  4. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I want of those allso. What a bunch of Moorons.I wish i could have been there to point out that that law to regulate fully automatic weapons was passed in 1934 or shoot was it 1933.
  5. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

6. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Ouch,they are scrambling, confused and I love it. They don't know what to do. I haven't been this happy in along time. I know the war isn't over, but I don't care what anyone says I'm gonna celibrate this victory today, and get back to work tomorrow.
    New Jersey ain't gonna know what hit em'.
  7. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

What a couple of losers.
  8. KING64

KING64 New Member

The operative phrase there is "police official." As I have said in other threads a great majority of police officers are ardent supporters of the 2nd Amendment. Once an individual rises to the ranks of chief of a major police department he/she ceases to be a police officer and becomes a political hack. I would have expected nothing different from the D.C. police chief than what has been said.

This morning I have exchanged several emails with active and retired police officer friends and associates who have expressed delight in the SCOTUS decision.
  9. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

So the Supreme court rules the DC ban law is un-constitutional and the DC officials (both mayor and police offical) state that they intend to defy the ruling and ban guns anyway? Is this the way the law is suppose to work?? Maybe I'll just speed or rob or mug because I want to. The mayor of DC and the police don't have to follow the law (or so they think) so why should I?

Sounds like a winner of a lawsuit against the mayor, the police and Washington DC if someone gets arrested for it. That might be a quick way to make a cool million or two for no risk! Anyone game?

LDBennett
  10. cohoskip

cohoskip New Member

Summer: Chimacum, WA; Winter: Casa Grande, AZ
    I believe that D.C. has the highest murder rate in the country in spite of their restrictive gun law.
    The Mayor said a while ago "Our crime rate is not so high, if you don't count the murders". :eek:
    (or words to that effect)
  11. durk

durk New Member

How in the heck do these people get elected??:confused:
  12. KING64

KING64 New Member

By dummies! (I could have used other words at the risk of the mods deleting my message) :D
  13. Don Buckbee

Don Buckbee New Member

Yep, the lunatic mayor wants to appeal the SCOTUS decision to the UN.. As if the US has any intention of following any ruling by the useless UN. What a LOSER that guy is. But, just look at the people who elected him...
    Thank God we have the five people on the Supreme Court to stand before us, and support Freedom.
    It adds a factor of urgency to getting McCain elected President. If Obama gets elected, you can bet all of your money that the nominations to every appointed bench will be a Liberal Judge, every one of them.