The Firearms Forum banner

Dear Kel Tec... Stop advertising stuff that you can't or won't deliver...

9K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  76Highboy 
#1 · (Edited)
From the KSG to the PMR, stop advertising crap that you can't or won't deliver. I've been looking for a PMR 30 for over 2 years. I've never seen one in a store. 1 store says that they've seen a couple (literally, 2) in 2011, while another says that they saw 1, ever... Online gun stores don't get the PMRs but yet your website still pushes them.

I've seen the same with the KSG shotgun. Either put up of SHUT UP Kel Tec... Really! That is all... :)

Let me explain why this criticism is here and public... I tried for a long while to vent to Kel Tec on their site but every time I tried I was given a message that said that the security code did not match. They use a security code like ticketmaster for validating communications, however their code never worked with Kel Tec. Is this a method to restrain criticism of the company?

#27 ·
Kel tec can kiss my rear end. They make promises they cant keep and they wont return emails or phone calls when they are called out on the product. I could have sold dozens and dozens of pmr30s and other kel tec guns that they just cant deliver and they have no comment as to why I still cant get them. I wouldnt buy their stuff now if they did produce it. As for their shotgun, I will go with the saiga anyday over theirs.
Good to know. Thanks Dan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.