Debt-limit increase approved in close vote

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by the morning light, Dec 16, 2009.

1. the morning light

the morning light New Member

Another great piece of legislation!

News from The Hill:
    Debt-limit increase approved in close vote
    By Mike Soraghan

In an end-of-session nail-biter vote, the House passed a short-term increase of the debt limit Wednesday, which sets the stage for a February showdown on deficit spending. http://thehill.com/homenews/house/72607-debt-limit-raised-in-close-vote
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I would like a nice new mansion with a ferrari, a hummer, and Lincoln Navigator in the three stall garage next to the heated swimming pool, just in front of the servents quarters.
    Do you suppose if I decide to increase my debt limit I can buy all this even though there is NO CHANCE I can ever repay the loans?

Idiots.