1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Hold on to yer hats folks.

The unargueably dumbest senator has been appointed to help solve the largest crisis our country has ever faced. As she's from here, read the local comments.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/127335678.html

Harry Reid is a douche that couldn't care less about our nations debt. Lest you didn't know, this woman actually praised Bin Laden for all the good he's done.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=16360
  2. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

Did you expect something different out of our fearless leaders of today!
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Actually yes. The 2nd dumbest senator would have been an improvement.

This is sabotage, and further proof that Harry Reid should be tarred and feathered.:mad:

There's NO compromise in this appointment. NONE!
    If the dems/libs really wanted to help our country from the spending abiss, Anyone else would have been a step in the right direction.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do. There's a reason UPS has spent millions on routing their trucks to avoid left turns. They're expensive.
  4. mncarpenter

mncarpenter New Member

great idea-literally:thumbsup:
  5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

God help us!
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Get your guillotine now only 3500.00 plus shipping. A free sharpner with all orders!!! Get yours now!

Attached Files:

7. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Maybe Washington's voters will get lucky next time and they won't find an overlooked box of uncounted ballots in some back office that puts her over the top.
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

That was the Governors race a few years back.:rolleyes: But that's another story.:mad:
  9. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

put me down for 3, as well as a blade sharpener and extra blades for each one, i'm gonna need 'em
  10. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Careful with the tarring and feathering of U.S. Senators. I once had a post pulled (on another forum) for a tongue in cheek suggestion that we might be better off if a few bureaucrats contracted led poisoning. This was on a thread concerning the topic of some agency, (either the EPA or BATF, can't really remember) wanting to ban lead in ammunition. When I complained to mods about my post being pulled, I was banned.

Anyway, last night in the debates, Newt Gingrich said that this "super committee" was unconstitutional, and that there was no justification for having this committee doing the job that was the responsibility of all of congress. I'm not a big fan of Newt, but he got that one right.

What Obama and the liberal congress is doing is fundamentally changing the way our government works. Power is being incrementally transferred from elected representatives, which is we the people, to committees, agencies, and bureaucracies. We should not stand for this BS.
  11. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

This morning Obama was quoted as saying, "There's nothing wrong with our country. There is something wrong with our politics." Boy, is that the pot calling the kettle black! (no racial slur intended)
  12. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I knew this was comming when they started talking about this "Super Committee". It is illegal according to our Constitution, and this was brought out last night in the debate, but was not challenged, or discussed. We are in SO much trouble! There is no plan, or intent, to fix our Country by anyone running for the office of President, except Ron Paul.
  13. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

There is something gravely wrong with our country, and it's due entirely to politics.

And this is a prime example.

There are 100 members in the Senate and 435 in the House. Out of 535 elected representatives, the leaders of each branch got to elect a total of 12 to determine our doom. 6 from each party. 12 carreer politicians.

Murray has done NOTHING for my state except make it worse. Kerry parks his yacht in another state so he doesn't have ta pay taxes on it. I can't speak for the rest of the dems selected, but these two ar 1/3 of the members they put forth.

A tax cheat, and the dumbest senator of them all. One is a weasel, and the other can't even think for herself.

How's that gonna work?:confused::mad:

Nothing good will come of this. Vote 'em all out!:mad: