Declasse Defined

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Millwright, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

A lot of folks/veterans were outraged by this:

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/war...f/2011/09/washington_township_nj_takes_d.html

"The granite marker, installed Sunday alongside a piece of World Trade Center steel as the township's Sept. 11 memorial, prominently displays the names of the current township mayor, committee members and administrator but gives no description of Sept. 11's significance."

And then there's this":

"....
    Elbassiouny said the township wanted to honor the nearly 3,000 victims of the attacks. He said the marker was ordered in a rush to be ready for the 10th anniversary ceremony Sunday.

He says a second plaque was not completed in time."

Feel free to comment here:
    http://www.washington-twp-warren.org/

>MW
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

self serving P's OS use public money to put their names up but where wait for the other half? he's apologuised i see , but heck how do they recover from that ? i know

Dont run for office next time round , safe the folks the trouble of venting via a vote
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

"He said the marker was ordered in a rush to be ready for the 10th anniversary ceremony Sunday."

What the....

Didn't they have, oh, I don't know.... TEN YEARS to work on this?
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if you saw this,, say in 100 years time

you'd be forgiven if you thought it was for counsil folks who worked for the people for 10 years eh? or was that the idea ? to imortilise themselves in stone ??

just bloody stone the tossers , use sling shots and gravel , big bit's

Attached Files:

5. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

Typical stupid, incompetent, self-serving, power-mad, local government functionaries, capable of little except embarrassing themselves and making a huge mess of things. Fire them all.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

who paid for the above chunk of granite and its carving and installation huh ??

not them i'll wager
  7. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

It was thier Entitlement...
    POSes
    Glen