deer cart

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by old semperfi, Jan 4, 2010.

1. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    i live in southern in.we have many places to hunt but living in southern in.it is very hilly,a few years ago i was dragging my second 12 point buck out of hoosier national forest.no brag just fact.what is even sadder is i had only set down at my special place and lit a smoke and poured coffee.i knew or thought i knew it would be a while b-4 i saw anything.well it goes without saying i was back in my truck in about an hour,i can see my truck from where i hunt.i decided to cruise the park grounds a little to see if i could find a different spot.while crusing i spotted a hunter bring a deer up an incline on a deer cart.to my surprise i found out it was motorized(electric)HE HAD MADE IT.at that time i was in good shape,now with a bad back i wonder if this is something that is now manufactured,if anybody has heard please advise me.you can not use any gas motorized veh on national parks. old semperfi
  2. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I have a deer cart but the only motor is the big, ugly old guy behind it pushing and cursing every stump, rock or other things that bring it to an abrupt halt, tip it over or make you think it's just as easy to drag the blooming thing in the first place. I thought the motorized ones were called ATV's.