defending islam, by shutting down those who oppose it

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 23, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/08/exile-from-oz.html

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/09/another-edl-interview-by-british-police.html

these two stories together show what folks are up against here at the moment

the ADL bosss has been deported while abu ben brikha who was ordered out of the country in 1996 is still here getting welfare for him AND HIS 3 WIVES ( one died of head injuries but the other 3 wives give the mutt a alibie )

Ibby conlon is still spouting sharia4 australia crap , behead those who insult islam ( you can insult islam by eating a bacon and egg sandwich)

but i'm warned my speeches are hate crimes and they try to make me look a loon by calling up tame red psych's ( who failed)

i'm expecting another few hassles when i get home , seems the apologuist government have not delivered on their promise to shut me up so round two is awaiting

the above links show different sides of the same issue

how they try to shut down opposition to sharia and islam

why?

whats the agenda?

has a deal already been done between the government and islamic authorities?
    why is it ok to say its ok to rape non muslims but not ok to repeat the preached lessons of the head of islam in Australia??

the grand mufti of australia sent messages out to the islamic council to promote non violent jihad here in Australia

this means start bush fires , damage infrastructure , cost us a lot of money sue over every little thing

scream racist at everything and try not to get caught doing these things

when that letter was sent to the press , the sender was questioned by police as to where they got it , they where shown as a former muslim who converted to Christianity and their name and address was published , and they now live in hiding ..

but the fact the letter was legit and factual was not discussed by police or the MSM

just that this person had defamed islam

thats how it goes
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

jedwill, i love it and want one, but i got that beat

peace offering to Jihadists is this

the rest of Islam can decide for itself if it wants some

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  4. jack404