The Firearms Forum banner

DEL MAR GUN SHOW

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  kimber45acp 
#1 ·
First visit to one of these things. Pretty interesting. seems like its mostly local retailers and some internet retailers setting up booths; there. Very few interesting handguns, fair ammt of rifles, and ar 15's. there was ALOT of accessories guys there. tons of holsters, belts, tactical gear, parts for weapons, new products, guns, optics.... A couple of ammo dealers had some deals. they sell alotta bulk ammo that were good deals. got some UMC TARGET in the new yellow box, and winchester black box 45acp at good deal. MY Kimber loves those two brands the most...was hoping to locate a gold cup NM, found 2 used ones, musta been 20 years old asking 1650-were blued
no cameras allowed...had a shiny nickel gov model, alotta springers, and plastic guns..NO kimbers at all anywhere......

#2 ·
I'd be really torn...Gun Show? Race Track? Gun Show? Racrack + Ladies?
Gotta be where the turf meets the surf ('specially with Chantel riding):devilish:

#6 ·
yeah the blued gold cups, one had idiot scratch from the slide stop from re install ... I 'm sure there from the 60's or seventies....theres one for sale at a firing range in san diego, stainless, but I called colt factory with the serial number, its from 1970! plus the slide was wiggly on the frame shot loose whats the freakin' deal ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.