1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

deleting threads

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by Bobitis, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Can members delete the threads they've created?

If so, how?
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

I think I remember being able to do this.

Click on "Edit" on the first post of the thread. After you do that, I think there is a "Delete Post" option there. Since it's the first post of the thread, deleting it will delete the whole thread.

Please check for me to make sure I'm right. I don't know yet just what all is different on the "green" side.
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Members can only delete their own posts. You can't delete a whole thread (unless of course you're the only one that has posted to it). And I believe I'm correct in saying you can't delete a post of your own if it's the first post in a thread to which others have posted.
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

The only post I deleted prior to turning green was an item I had up for sale in buy and sell.