1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Deltonic Guns

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by tgrif, Jan 9, 2012.

1. tgrif

tgrif New Member

I see where Deltonics has come out with an AR MSR at a decent price. Has anyone had any experience with their products?
  2. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

Uh, first a little clarification is in order. Deltonic was a manufacturer of small 1911-derived pistols. The company has been bought and sold a number of times and I don't know if they are still around. They appear with surprising frequency in movies for some reason, and you can spot them easily because the rear sight is set forward on the slide, the back of which is sloped slightly.

As for ARs, you are probably referring to Del-ton, Inc. or DTI, a North Carolina web-based company which makes ARs, parts, and accessories. I have a Del-ton M4gery and it's a quality gun. You wouldn't be disappointed if you went with DTI.

Welcome to the forum!

Attached Files:

3. tgrif

tgrif New Member

You are right. I assumed they were one in the same. Thanks for the clarification and the input.
  4. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Just further clarification. The pistol manufacturer is DETONICS, not 'Deltonics.'
  5. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I bought a Del-Ton upper a few years ago and it has been great....
  6. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

DOH! I wish my keyboard was as smart as I think I am. :bleh: