Dem. Incumbant Protection Plan

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Trouble 45-70, May 23, 2010.

1. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

2 Unions set to spend $100,000,000.00 to protect Dem. Incumbents who voted for Health Care Destruction. That doe not count what the AFL/CIO will spend.

Read the article: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/99103-unions-100m-to-save-the-dems

Wonder if this money spent from Union Funds will have to be replaced from Tax Payer Funds. Can't have the Unions broke don't you know.

Questions: is this campaign cash coming out of the Union pension Funds? If so, will they need a bail out too?
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

So very few union members know their Beck Rights, where they can refuse to have any part of their dues used for political purposes. I know of a few who have opted out, all of whom were prompted on their rights by me. It did not make me popular with the Union, but I did not worry about that a whole lot.

http://www.lawmemo.com/nlrb/beck-qa.htm

Pops
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

The Sheet Metal Workers scared the He** out of me in Houston and I was never so glad to get shut of them. The people who talk to you about who to vote for can be real scary. Especially if you call their candidate a liar and thief. That was in the 60s. I don't think SEIU even existed then.
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

It helps to demonstrate to them that you are...more commited to breaking a limb than they are. After that is clear...they will leave you alone.

mike
    gn
    \
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I weighed 125# and was 5'11". The guys that talked to me on the job and at the Union hall were well over 6' and the little guy in the bunch came in at about 230#. Most of them were shaped like a sweet potato. At first one of them wanted to argue then there were 2. The straw that broke the camels back was when one of them parked his car in the parking lot where I lived in the evening where I could see him. Never any overt threats but I could see the handwriting on the wall.

In high School, a friend from down the street had a father badly beaten by Union Thugs because he was talking to other miners to vote to end a strike.
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Back in the 90's I was "told" by the Clerk Union President for the Post Office, that I would vote for the Demoncrat that was running for President. I said sure I would, went to the polls and voted for the Republican Candidate. I have personally seen beatings form Union people, and I have seen beatings form Company people. Both scare the hell out of me.
  7. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    The $$$$$ the Obama admin is throwing at the Unions

will hit a rubber wall and bounce right back

to the miserable crooks.... dontcha know....:mad:
  8. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Thats called stimulus money.