1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Demolitian Man

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Michael G, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Michael G

Michael G New Member

Just saw on the news where San Francisco is trying to put another tax on sugary soft drinks (because they're not good for you).

Last week, Levi Garrett chewing tobacco shot from $4.60 a pack to $8.49 due to another fed tax (because it's not good for you).

Cigarettes are now $6.00 a pack (because they're not good for you).

Some science fiction comic books and movies are not so much humerus as much as they are windows to our future. Talking wrist watches, etc.

A good movie to watch is "Demolition Man" with Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes and Sandra Bullock.

In one scene where Stallone asks for the salt for his dinner, Bullock tells Stallone, something to the effect of " there is no salt. The government decided that anything they deemed not good for you is now illegal" (the statement is as close as I can remember it).

They also didn't have toilet paper, hamburgers, gasoline cars, firearms or sex in the usual fashion.
    All restaurants were Taco Bell and Arnold Swartzenegger was or had been president, It's a hilarious movie but scary in it's own right with what's going on now.
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Oh yes, I watched that movie right after Barry was "elected" and I noticed the exact same thing.

All hail the Nanny State:mad::mad:
  3. topper

topper New Member

I watched "Demolitian Man" and thought it was very close to what is about to happen now in america. already we have severe controls on alcohol, tobacco, gunpowder, and trans fats and sugar are on the near horizon. next will be sex? why not, then the government will have total control. Total body and mind control is the aim of all this BS!

Time to lock and load!
  4. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

and don't forget the 3 shells! :D