Dems can"t even buy elections now

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jbmid1, Sep 14, 2011.

1. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

I like the quote "time of death for hope and change" It has a great ring to it. I just hope the American people wake up and realize what this "loser in charge" is doing to the nation.
  3. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

I live in a demacratic area.Yesterday was voting time and either the dems stayed home or switched sides because we won all seats:D:D:D:D:D
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Latest polls have Obozo's numbers falling still further! It reminds me of the Limbo, how low can you go!
  5. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

We cannot become too complacent though and we need to show up in November. The NY race was as much decided by the strong Jewish vote for the republican as the disdain for Obozo. His stance to return to pre war borders does not sit well with Israel. On the up side there are not many factions in the United States that he has not alienated. LOL
  6. herohog

herohog New Member

Now if only the Republican party would clean up it's act and we could get rid of all the Rinos we currently have! Let's see the Patriot Act repealed and the rest of those atrocities like it cleaned up THEN we will be getting somewhere!
  7. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I see this as a very comforting thing. Maybe the moderate Democrats are starting to see the big picture and all the crap this current administration has caused.